RM Media is looking for interns for the Fall of 2021 and Spring of 2022. Interns should expect to work 15-20 hours per week paid.
Interns are expected to be dedicated and detail oriented. You will have the opportunity to assist in day-to-day tasks at RM Media. This includes, but is not limited to, production, social media and office assistance. During the time at RM Media, interns will learn the operations of a media production company in the fishing industry. Interns are expected to work in person at our office in Homestead, Florida.Qualifications:
- Knowledge of fishing is highly recommended, but not required
- Must know how to use Microsoft Excel
- Photoshop skills are recommended, but not required
- Adobe Premiere Pro skills are recommended, but not required
- Must know how to operate Facebook and Instagram to assist Social Media Manager in engagement of posts.
- Detail oriented
- Good communication skills
Applications are due by the end of the day on September 15, 2021
Please submit your resume and a quick video below introducing yourself and why you think you’d be a good fit for our team.